Moroccan Meat Balls
- 1 pouch of Potts Lamb Stock
- 400g of minced Lamb
- 2 tsp of vegetable Oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 tin of chopped tomatoes
- 1 finely diced onion
- 1 finely diced glove of garlic
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 2 tsp of ground coriander
- 2 tsp of ground cumin
- Fresh coriander for garnish
- In a bowl, add ½ the combined spices and ½ the onion with the minced lamb and mix together with your hands then mould to create golf ball sized balls.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the meat balls until they are almost browned all over, but still showing a little pink.
- Add rest of the onion and the garlic and continue to fry until the onion is soft.
- Add the rest of the spice, then the chopped tomatoes and the Potts Lamb Stock.
- Bring to the boil and allow to bubble away for approx 20minutes reducing the sauce by 1/3.
- Whisk the remaining eggs up in a bowl.
- Create wells around the edge of the sauce and pour in the whisked egg.
- Cook for approx 5 more minutes until the egg is cooked
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve