- Potts' Mango Coulis with Lime Leaf or Raspberry Coulis with Orange Zest
- 3 gelatine leaves
- 250ml milk
- 250ml double cream
- 1 vanilla pod, split lengthways (seeds scraped out)
- 25g sugar
- Soak the gelatine leaves in a little cold water until soft.
- Simmer the milk, cream, vanilla pod and seeds and sugar.
- Remove the vanilla pod.
- Squeeze the water out of the gelatine, then add to the creamy mixture and take off the heat. Stir until the gelatine has dissolved.
- Divide the mixture among four ramekins and place into the fridge for at least an hour, until set.
- To serve, turn each panna cotta out onto a serving plate and drizzle over Potts’ mango or raspberry coulis.